Step-by-Step Biodynamic Gardening Course
Delivered on various Ruskin Mill Trust sites through the Biodynamic Training Association.
Step-by-Step is an introduction to Biodynamic Gardening, which has enabled many people across the UK to learn and put into practice principles of biodynamics in their own home gardens, benefitting both person and planet. The new course will be held once a month on a Saturday. The course content is drawn from our rich Ruskin Mill Trust BD training that has been on offer for several years to staff, guests, volunteers and BD apprentices.
By the end of the course, participants will:
Understand the principles, intentions and basic methods of the biodynamic approach in the small garden setting
Have a basic understanding of interactions in the natural world, including soil, plant, animal, human being and cosmos
Faculty and location of the courses
- Mattias Emous (course lead) Upper Grange garden, Stroud
- Vivian Griffiths Brantwood (Home of John Ruskin), Coniston Lake
- Laura Wallwork Plas Dwbl, Clynderwen
- Roberto Romano Clervaux Gardens, Darlington
- Sean Murphy Trigonos, Nantlle, Caernarfon
- Dr Katherine Buchanan Fairhill, East Lothian
Please visit the BDA website https://www.biodynamic.org.uk/?s=step-by-step
Or contact the BDA Office for more information:
Email: email@example.com Tel: 01453 759501